Jinyoung grew up in Seoul, South Korea and immigrated to Canada in 2012. She holds a master’s degree in Physical Education and Sports Medicine with specialization in Sports Therapy and Taekwondo from Youngin University. She had a great opportunity to work at Seoul City Recreation Center. Currently, Jinyoung, works at 4 Seasons Transportation as a Transfer Care Specialist in Calgary for disability students. She also teaches Taekwondo classes with Calgary Korean Women’s Association for children and women’s health and wellbeing.
She is also studying Rehabilitation through the Taekwondo sport department in WonKwang Digital University in South Korea.
Jinyoung’s philosophy is to have a positive attitude towards life with core values of hard work and being respectful to everyone!
- Taekwondo 5th degree – Korea Taekwondo Association
- Taekwondo Master’s Certificate – Korea Taekwondo Association
- Taekwondo Judgment Level 3 Certificate – Korea Taekwondo Association
- Taekwondo Daily Sports Grade 3 – Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism -Physical Education -Practical Teacher Certificate – Ministry of Education.
- First Aid & CPR – St. John’s Ambulance
- Youngin University – Physical Education
- Taekwondo Master degree
- Physical Education degree
- WonKwang Digital University – Study Rehabilitation through Taekwondo sport department