Attend this session to hear from an expert lawyer Daniel Song who will talk about ways you can protect yourself
Attend this session to hear from an expert lawyer Daniel Song who will talk about ways you can protect yourself and your future!
Daniel obtained a law degree from Cardiff University and a law degree from the University of New Brunswick. He is currently a member of good standing with the Law Society of Alberta.
Prior to attending law school, Daniel worked at a full-service law firm for a period of almost seven years. During this time, he gained a great deal of practical experience in Canadian immigration, as well as exposure to the areas of US immigration, real estate, and business law. Upon graduating from law school, he articled with a law firm in Calgary and gained exposure to a broad range of areas. Upon being called to the bar, Daniel joined a business-based law firm and practiced as a solicitor.
In 2015 Daniel established his own law practice. His areas of focus are business law, real estate law, and Canadian immigration. He also offers notary public services.
Daniel offers services in both English and Korean.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of New Brunswick 2013
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Cardiff University (U.K.) 2010
- Certificate in Chinese Language, Tianjin University 2001
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm.) in Finance, University of Windsor 2000
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in English Language and Literature, Kookmin University (South Korea) 1992
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Member, CBA, National Section (Immigration Law)
- Member, CBA, South Alberta Sections (Immigration Law, Real Property Law, Business Law, and Wills & Trust
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Calgary Art Club
Unit 4 3530, 11A Street NE